Thursday, November 12, 2009

=Back frm penang

fuiyo.
penang trip*4days 3 night*
a little bit sien geh lor..
coz no place to go..
erm
but..
we went gurney&Queensbay lar..
a big big and highclass shopping mall like our 1u and midvalley only..
haha..
damn funny

last night was the last night we finish our trip at penang
whn to their most popular club*moise*
luckily i knw a fren at thr.
she bring us to in..
walao..
we all under age lo..
FK!all 17 TT
hahas..
bt so'unlucky'
we can go in..
wao..
clubbing night
-------
a little bit unhappy
coz something happen v my dear
she angry me~~~~~TT
and tat night
i drunk
drunk
drunk
drunk
& drunk

the other day..whn i was awake
my head damn pain!!
and we going to back to KL
--------lastly.im bankrup TT


babe
act its nt ur fault
no nid to say sry
i knw wats going on
i will control myself
jz bcoz i dun1 u worry abt me and thinking too much
sha gua dear..
u are my only 1 who I love
and i knw
hw much u love me..
i will take care myself and i hope u too..
11/17tat day is coming soon
and im nt confirm will going anot..
coz im getting my SPM soon
aiks..
hope it will be..

Do u knw how much i love you?
Do u knw how much i miss you?
Do u knw how much i care you?

im always be with you..
and we are not alone.
right??

Would U marry to Me?
from Ms.Joey lim becomes to Mrs Tank?

No comments:

Post a Comment